Tax Credits - Record your Call
To record your call with HMRC Tax Credits office simply Call and press 1 at any time to get your call reference number. Once you have finished the call, simply enter your email address and call reference number in the box on the side bar to be sent your call recording.
Call recordings will be held for up to 24 hours - please retreive your recorded HMRC Tax Credit office call within 24 hours.
Working Tax Credits - Who is Eligible
Working Tax Credits – What hours you need to work
You need to work the following hours to receive working tax credits (if you don't have children);
- If you are 25 or older, you need to do paid work for at least 30 hours a week
- If you are 16 or older, and have a disability, you need to do paid work for at least 16 hours a week
- If you or your partner is 50 or older, and you are going back to work after being on “out of work” benefits, such as Jobseekers Allowance or Income support, you need to do paid work for at least 16 hours a week
If you have children, you need to do a minimum of 16 hours a week to qualify for Working Tax Credits.
Working Tax Credits – What counts as paid work
For employee's, paid work means:
- The work you do for an employer, for which you receive, or expect to receive pay, such as a wage
- “Payment in Kind”, such as groceries for a person who works as a shop assistant, or farm produce for a farm labourer
If you are self employed, “paid work” means any work you do for which you receive, or expect to receive payment or profit.
To claim Working Tax Credits, you should expect your paid work to continue for a minimum of 4 weeks.
To find out if you are able to claim Working Tax Credits, please call .Disclaimer
This is a call routing service which provides you with easy access to the organisation you require - automatically trying multiple numbers to ensure that you are always connected first time and don't encounter engaged or unavailable numbers. Dependant on your network, you may find a cheaper alternative number is available from the organisation directly.