To Record your call with the Tax Credits office:

Telephone ::

Press 1 at any time to get your reference number for the call

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
Valid CSS

Labelled with ICRA

Retrieve your recorded call

Tax Credits - Record your Call

To record your call with HMRC Tax Credits office simply Call and press 1 at any time to get your call reference number. Once you have finished the call, simply enter your email address and call reference number in the box on the side bar to be sent your call recording.
Call recordings will be held for up to 24 hours - please retreive your recorded HMRC Tax Credit office call within 24 hours.

Working Tax Credits - How to Claim

You need to be in paid work at the time you make your claim for Working Tax Credits, or starting work within seven days of making a claim (you will only get working tax credits if you actually start this paid work).

To claim Tax Credits or Child Tax Credits you need to complete a claim form. You will need to call the Tax Credit Office to order a claim form - .

Before calling, you should have:

For help and guidance completing the Tax Credit claim form, you can call the Tax Credit Office.

To make a claim for Working Tax Credits or Child Tax Credits, please call: .

This is a call routing service which provides you with easy access to the organisation you require - automatically trying multiple numbers to ensure that you are always connected first time and don't encounter engaged or unavailable numbers. Dependant on your network, you may find a cheaper alternative number is available from the organisation directly.